You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes app

Scanning Documents:

is this option valid for iphone 6s? because I can't find the camera icon on Notes

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 7:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 9:28 PM

I would like to thank all of you. Actually, I used the 3D Touch option. So, I pressed on the app icon and chose from the list scan documents, after that the option of camera always showed above of the keyboard.

9 replies

Apr 24, 2020 4:52 PM in response to CindyG2013

I don't know if there is anything in Settings, however with the latest iOS, you should have the correct Notes version. I know there was a change a couple of iOS versions back. Are you using Notes in iCloud? Check that in settings. Here is what my Notes screen looks starting a new Note. The Plus should be on the lower right where the X is, and this is what pops up when you hit that +. I have an iPhone 11 Pro, with iOS 13.4.1.

Notes app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.