You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Right click in control surface setup does not react

I just bought a Arturia Keylab 88 MKII. Downloaded the trial version of Logic Pro X.

I already checked on many fora and set the keyboard DAW setting to logic, in Arturia's Midi Control Center is set the DAW map to Logic and DAW fader mode to jump.

Next step was to go to Logic Pro X>Control Surfaces>Setup>New>Install>Mackie Designs, Mackie Control.

When I install this control surface there is a orange exclamation mark in the top right on the icon of the control surface. (see image.)

Now I should be able to right click to set this control service to the right output but right clicking doesn't do anything.

Anyone to help me out plsss?

Kind regards, Marco

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 9:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2020 11:47 AM

Go to Logic's Preferences and enable ALL Advanced Tools

You are basically running in Garageband mode unless advanced tool are enabled.

Check this topic.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250866428

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 3, 2020 3:37 PM in response to MarcoRdam

Thanks,

Apple's idea of sheltering it's users from Logic's full feature set has to come from the marketing dept. No one has ever come on here thanking Apple for hiding Logic's pro feature's, in fact it has sown more confusion than anything else. As a former music teacher the worst thing you can do is limit a student's input in hopes of making it simpler for them.

Right click in control surface setup does not react

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.