You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Virus

While I am using safari ,anonymous message displayed .and I mistakenly OK’d it. from the next day it is notifying me that your phone has virus . It is notifying through calendar for every 30min . Please help me out through it

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 1:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 1:40 AM

Probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 4, 2020 1:40 AM in response to yaswanth273

Probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

Apr 4, 2020 2:23 AM in response to yaswanth273

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up  on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

Virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.