You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE not turning on after losing battery

My phone has been having some battery issues lately, losing battery fairly quickly and self-restarting often. It ran out of battery after a restart, and I've had it plugged in using various outlets, cables, and computers for about 5 hours now. It recognizes that it's being charged (it shows the charging screen) and when it's not plugged it (it shows the low battery screen and tells me to plug it in), but it just won't turn on. I also can't access any data on it using my computer. Do I have to get my battery replaced, or is there something else I can do?

iPhone SE

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 3:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2020 4:57 PM

Most likely it needs a new battery. Use the Contact Support link at the top of this page to arrange for a replacement. If your phone is out of warranty it will cost $49.

And forget the nonsense about water damage.

2 replies

iPhone SE not turning on after losing battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.