You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone ringing

whenever my phone rings it also goes to my sons 2 ipads. how can i stop this?

iPad, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 7:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 8:37 AM

See the following from Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

• On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices.
  • On your iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > FaceTime, then turn on Calls from iPhone.

Also note that it is generally not recommended to share an Apple ID with other people. It can cause a number of issues, especially when using any iCloud services such as iCloud Photos. You can each have your own ID and still share selected things via Family Sharing. Family Sharing - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2020 8:37 AM in response to domsmom6775

See the following from Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

• On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices.
  • On your iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > FaceTime, then turn on Calls from iPhone.

Also note that it is generally not recommended to share an Apple ID with other people. It can cause a number of issues, especially when using any iCloud services such as iCloud Photos. You can each have your own ID and still share selected things via Family Sharing. Family Sharing - Apple Support

phone ringing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.