You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV

In November I bought a new iPhone. Got the free 1 year of Apple TV. On March 25, 2020 I bought the new iPad but it is not allowing a 1 year Apple TV subscription. My termination date for Apple TV shows only the November date for the iPhone end of free offer. I believe I am owed a full year, until March of 2021 on the iPad purchase. Please respond. When I tried to enroll in the free offer I was advised I was already a subscriber.

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 10:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 11:54 AM

The subscription for Apple TV+ is for a user with a certain Apple ID account. The subscription is not tied to any single device, but can be used on any of your devices with that Apple ID account. Only one one-year offer is available per user or family, regardless of the number of devices purchased.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2020 11:54 AM in response to johnfromde soto

The subscription for Apple TV+ is for a user with a certain Apple ID account. The subscription is not tied to any single device, but can be used on any of your devices with that Apple ID account. Only one one-year offer is available per user or family, regardless of the number of devices purchased.

Free Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.