You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant connect to wifi

Hi,

My iPhone 7 can’t connect to WiFi. The option is off and I can’t turn it on. I’ve tried resetting the network settings, restored my phone and the problem is still the same. I have updated iOS and it didn’t help either.

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 12:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 12:39 PM

aneta225 wrote:

Hi,

My iPhone 7 can’t connect to WiFi. The option is off and I can’t turn it on. I’ve tried resetting the network settings, restored my phone and the problem is still the same. I have updated iOS and it didn’t help either.

If you can’t turn on Wi-Fi check Bluetooth. If you can’t turn it on either your phone’s radio chip has failed; you need a hardware repair. If Bluetooth works and Wi-Fi doesn’t try restoring your phone to factory settings—>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support. If Wi-Fi still doesn’t work you still have a hardware problem. If it does work you are good to go.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2020 12:39 PM in response to aneta225

aneta225 wrote:

Hi,

If you can’t turn on Wi-Fi check Bluetooth. If you can’t turn it on either your phone’s radio chip has failed; you need a hardware repair. If Bluetooth works and Wi-Fi doesn’t try restoring your phone to factory settings—>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support. If Wi-Fi still doesn’t work you still have a hardware problem. If it does work you are good to go.

Cant connect to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.