You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad won't connect to internet

All other wifi devices in my home are fine, but for about 1 week now I am able to get internet connection on my ipad sometimes during the day, and other times it will not connect. I've tried restarting the ipad, telling it to forget the network and reconnecting, etc. The problem seems to consistently occur in the evening hours, even after I have used it during the day. Can you please suggest a solution?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 3:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2020 7:36 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2020 7:36 PM in response to kim_korinek

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Ipad won't connect to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.