You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP Laser 107

Good day all. I am trying to make my printer HP Laser 107a working with my MacBook but did not succeed. Is there somebody who had/has my same problem ? If this printer compatible with MacBook ?

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 9:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 6:02 PM

artemio224 Said:

HP Laser 107: Good day all. I am trying to make my printer HP Laser 107a working with my MacBook but did not succeed. Is there somebody who had/has my same problem ? If this printer compatible with MacBook ?

———-

This is Only Windows and Linux Compatible. Go Here: Software and drivers for HP Laser 107a - HP Support

Download Drivers Only from Manufacturers:

If you want to get drivers for something, do not get them from a Third-Party, as that may end up being a potential Malware Installation or a Phishing Scam.

So... Two Thoughts: Either move on to purchasing a new printer, or spend much less than you would on a new printer, by purchasing software: Virtual Machines

Run this Through a Virtual Machine:

If there ends up being not solution for Catalina, consider using a Virtual Machine(VM) for this printer (Windows-in-a-window). You would open items in it, and print right off of that.

All would be accessed and would operate as desired on the VM. Virtual Machine applications include VMWare Fusion and ParallelsLearn more here: What Is a Virtual Machine? - VMWare Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 7, 2020 6:02 PM in response to artemio224

artemio224 Said:

HP Laser 107: Good day all. I am trying to make my printer HP Laser 107a working with my MacBook but did not succeed. Is there somebody who had/has my same problem ? If this printer compatible with MacBook ?

———-

This is Only Windows and Linux Compatible. Go Here: Software and drivers for HP Laser 107a - HP Support

Download Drivers Only from Manufacturers:

If you want to get drivers for something, do not get them from a Third-Party, as that may end up being a potential Malware Installation or a Phishing Scam.

So... Two Thoughts: Either move on to purchasing a new printer, or spend much less than you would on a new printer, by purchasing software: Virtual Machines

Run this Through a Virtual Machine:

If there ends up being not solution for Catalina, consider using a Virtual Machine(VM) for this printer (Windows-in-a-window). You would open items in it, and print right off of that.

All would be accessed and would operate as desired on the VM. Virtual Machine applications include VMWare Fusion and ParallelsLearn more here: What Is a Virtual Machine? - VMWare Support.

Apr 7, 2020 5:23 PM in response to artemio224

The HP Laser 107a appears to be a USB printer with support for Windows (and Linux) only.

If you are experimentally inclined, and with access to an appropriate (Ethernet-to-USB or Wi-Fi-to-USB) print server, you could perhaps investigate whether it would be possible to, somehow, make the HP Laser 107a printer work via AirPrint (an HP Laser 107w is mentioned in the article About AirPrint - Apple Support).

HP Laser 107

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.