You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 13.4.1 share sheet turns blank

All of a sudden whenever I want to share a link, or airdrop file, on my iPhone 11(clicking on the square arrow logo) via any app (Safari, News, Google, Facebook, Twitter, or any app) the share sheet is blank, and leaving me unable to share any links. Also after this happens whatever app was used to try and share a link becomes really slow. I have restarted the phone, cleared Safari's history and cache, did a software update and nothing works. Please help

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 12:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2020 12:45 PM

Restart your iPhone.

Check if you have any pending updates for installed apps. Long tap on App Store app icon, then tap 'Updates'. When 'Account' page is open, pull it down to refresh list of available updates.

11 replies

Apr 9, 2020 11:28 AM in response to accaliman

Hi!

I did some digging online and was able to find a fix (at least for me and some others).

I found a reddit discussion where someone was saying the issue is with a recent WhatsApp update where they changed something in their options for the share sheet.

The recommended fix is to save backup of WhatsApp chats, delete WhatsApp, restart your iPhone, and check to see if the share sheet is back. If it is, then that was the issue. WhatsApp has since pushed out another update, hopefully fixing the issue. You can reinstall WhatsApp and see if the share sheet is still there. It should be since they've done some more updates.

If you don't use WhatsApp, though, then I would suspect it's a similar issue but coming from another installed app that would appear in your share sheet.

Hope this works for you!

Cheers,

Mark

Apr 9, 2020 1:05 PM in response to accaliman

accaliman wrote:

It is affecting all apps, so it is not about a specific app. Please read before suggesting. Thanks

I did more than just reading. I search and have seen here other threads. If you would do that too, you will find that the issue is caused by specific app - Whatsapp. Please do research next time before posting. Thanks.

ios 13.4.1 share sheet turns blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.