You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to update to a new iOS 13 version in my iPod touch 128 Mb do not present the update only iOS 12.4.5

When I try to update to a new iOS 13 version in my iPod touch 128 Mb do not present the update only iOS 12.4.5

Posted on Apr 8, 2020 11:58 AM

3 replies

Apr 8, 2020 12:47 PM in response to dadtsch

If you have a Gen. 6 Touch, then tap on Settings > General > Software Update in order to upgrade iOS. You can also connect the Touch to a USB port on your computer. An entry should appear in the Finder under the Locations heading. If you select the Touch, then the Finder will open it in a window so you can upgrade it from there as well. When you upgrade be sure to connect power to the device if you upgrade by Wi-Fi.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.