You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

People cannot hear me on calls etc

That, other people cannot hear me there is just a muffled Sound and when I call people don’t hear me but I hear them.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 10:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 10:33 AM

Start here, If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support Do you have a case on the iPad?

5 replies

May 11, 2020 10:16 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Yes, I went onto it they told me to go on things such as Go onto Settings > Privacy > microphone > and all of the things were switched on which confused me to why it isn’t working and they said if Siri can’t hear me to go on voice memos and I did but I couldn’t hear my self unless I went to the speaker and shouted then I would hear a little muffled sound. On camera I can hear myself alright so it’s not a problem with that but I’m confused why people won’t be able to hear me on calls or if I do voice memos or if I do an app that requires recording I won’t hear myself.

People cannot hear me on calls etc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.