You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Plus help me. my region does not change to Russia

my region does not change to Russia

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 11:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 1:13 PM

If you would post the error message in English, it might help.

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in, and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.        

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple     

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

If necessary, contact iTunes Support.

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.       

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2020 1:13 PM in response to Vasterlord

If you would post the error message in English, it might help.

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in, and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.        

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple     

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

If necessary, contact iTunes Support.

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.       

Plus help me. my region does not change to Russia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.