You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iPad is having problems connecting to the internet.

I have a new generation 10 iPad and find that it often has difficulty connecting or staying connected with our internet. I have an old generation 4 iPad which connects very well to the internet when my new one is having problems. How do I fix this?

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 2:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 5:08 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2020 5:08 PM in response to Barbrowes

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

My new iPad is having problems connecting to the internet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.