You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add a new person in photo's?

I have over 25,000 pics in photo's - I have about 10 people which are listed under "people" but how do I add someone new ?

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 10:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:40 AM

Hi waynog,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have a question about how to add someone new to the People album and I'd like to help out.

The steps to add a new person to the People album are found in the Photos User Guide article shown here: Find and identify photos of people using Photos on Mac

Look in the section titled "Manually identify and name people in a photo", and try one of the options shown.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 15, 2020 8:40 AM in response to waynog

Hi waynog,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have a question about how to add someone new to the People album and I'd like to help out.

The steps to add a new person to the People album are found in the Photos User Guide article shown here: Find and identify photos of people using Photos on Mac

Look in the section titled "Manually identify and name people in a photo", and try one of the options shown.

Take care!

How do I add a new person in photo's?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.