You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone not pushing Exchange alerts

My iPhone is no longer pushing exchange alerts. I'm throwing out a last ditch effort before I wipe it and start over because I would rather not go through that mess.

I have hard reset the device. I have confirmed notifications are on (they work for iCloud and Gmail, just not Office 365). I have 2 different orgs for Office 365, and neither one is functioning for alerts. The Outlook app is pushing alerts just fine. My iPad is pushing alerts to both accounts just fine. I've removed the accounts and added them back. I've removed the accounts, hard reset, added them back, and hard reset again. It's driving me crazy. All the settings match my iPad. Anyone have any thoughts?

iPhone XS, 13

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 6:22 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

iPhone not pushing Exchange alerts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.