You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SSD Harddisk upgradation

I bought one 13 inch 2019 macbook pro with 128 GB SSD, I want to upgrade it to 512 GB. Can I do that? If yes then where can I do that and how much I need to spent for that? I bought it few day ago.

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 1:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 2:01 PM

You cannot upgrade the SSD. If you are within 14 days from the date of purchase, then return the product with all packaging and receipt to exchange it for one with the larger SSD. You will be charged any difference in price plus tax. Since stores are closed, you must have purchased online, so you will need to call Apple Support to arrange for the exchange.

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 15, 2020 2:01 PM in response to mariam263

You cannot upgrade the SSD. If you are within 14 days from the date of purchase, then return the product with all packaging and receipt to exchange it for one with the larger SSD. You will be charged any difference in price plus tax. Since stores are closed, you must have purchased online, so you will need to call Apple Support to arrange for the exchange.

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

SSD Harddisk upgradation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.