You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New 2020 iPhone SE cost more in Canada

Why is it that the new iPhone SE cost more in Canada? In the US 64gb price is $399usd while in Canada $599cad. If you convert the currency it's not even $599cad=$399usd. $399usd is around $560+ in Canadian dollars.

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 3:25 PM

10 replies

May 3, 2020 5:31 AM in response to Fo0lishguy

I logged onto my computer this morning to finally replace my old SE. Once I saw the unfair Canadian pricing, I changed my mind. It's already very expensive with the exchange, but this price gouging adds insult to injury. I don't care if it is in line for price gouging on other apple products. I wish Canadian consumers would stand up and refuse to buy these products so Apple might be motivated to rethink this policy of treating customers with such disrespect.

New 2020 iPhone SE cost more in Canada

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.