You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Move Activity Not Logging Correctly

My Apple Watch move activity doesn’t log correctly. I’ve reset it multiple times, sent it into Apple and they found nothing wrong. It’s an intermittent issue that takes 4 - 9 days to reoccur. My data is accurate for weight, I’ve calibrated a walk and run. I’ve had to reset my watch 3 times since getting it back from Apple repair March 27, 2020.

I use the Apple Watch for workouts and competitions. I loose time and calories logged every time I have to unpair, repair, erase all data and then repair my watch. My competition points add correctly, however; my move ring never closes because of the error so I don’t earn personal Apple challenges. I spent a lot of money on the watch and a lot of time going to the Apple store, calling and or rebooting my watch to have it fail time and time again.

i have other Apple products and I like them because they work. How do I get my watch to work as expected?

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 7:58 PM

It was another app that was over writing the activity data. The activity energy must be what competitions use because my points were correct. I stopped the third party app from writing to my heath app and it corrected the issue.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch Move Activity Not Logging Correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.