You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I was wondering why I can’t find any of my photos on my iCloud. that I’ve deleted in my phone

I can’t seem to find any of the photos that I’ve deleted in my iPhone. Just trying to find out how to get the pictures back ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 7:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 7:06 PM

If you sync photos to iCloud and you delete a photo on your phone, it will delete on the cloud. iCloud is not an archive. It is a syncing service. If you deleted the photos in the last 30 days or less, your photos will go to a folder called Recently Deleted. You can restore them from there. If however, it's been over 30 days, the photos are gone.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 18, 2020 7:06 PM in response to kwanita146

If you sync photos to iCloud and you delete a photo on your phone, it will delete on the cloud. iCloud is not an archive. It is a syncing service. If you deleted the photos in the last 30 days or less, your photos will go to a folder called Recently Deleted. You can restore them from there. If however, it's been over 30 days, the photos are gone.

Hi I was wondering why I can’t find any of my photos on my iCloud. that I’ve deleted in my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.