You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice Memo Stuck Downloading

So i was using iPhone SE and backed up my data to my iTunes. 2 months ago i switch to iPhone XS and restore all backed up data but the voice memo still downloading and i think it's stuck. Any insight for my problem? Thank you

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 5:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 7:44 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, mrtarrega!

I understand you see that your Voice Memos are stuck downloading. I'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try switching the option for Voice Memos off and then switch it back on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud and Voice Memos switch.

It may still show downloading for a bit after performing these steps. Give it a bit of time and check to see if your Voice Memo downloads completely.

Let us know the results.

Have a great day!

12 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 21, 2020 7:44 AM in response to mrtarrega

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, mrtarrega!

I understand you see that your Voice Memos are stuck downloading. I'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Try switching the option for Voice Memos off and then switch it back on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud and Voice Memos switch.

It may still show downloading for a bit after performing these steps. Give it a bit of time and check to see if your Voice Memo downloads completely.

Let us know the results.

Have a great day!

Voice Memo Stuck Downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.