You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Siri” is not listening me.

I do everything to enable siri. But it doesn’t work. Siri doesn’t listen my voice. My microphone is all ok. I follow every instruction of apple support to fix this problem. But it is not working.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 6:35 AM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2020 8:13 AM in response to mohiuddin291

Hey mohiuddin291,

I see that you're having trouble with Siri registering your voice. I'll be happy to help out.

Are these the steps you followed in the Apple Support article you mentioned? If Siri or "Hey Siri" isn't working - Apple Support. Make sure that Bluetooth is also disabled, at least temporarily, and try using Siri again: Use Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in Control Center - Apple Support.

You mentioned that the microphones all work, but try testing them using the steps under "If people can't hear you when you're using speakerphone" as well as under "If people can't hear you on phone or FaceTime calls" here: If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support. This will test the microphones using the Voice Memos and Camera app. Be sure to use the front-facing camera for the Camera app.

Let us know how it goes!

“Siri” is not listening me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.