You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

readability of weather app

Recently the temperature has become almost unreadable in the weather app: white letters on a light background. The dark setting is a little better. But then pictures of clouds float by in the app, and it's virtually unreadable again. How to change?

iPhone 6s+, iOS 13.4

(I *think* it used to be better--maybe it used dark letters on a light background, not sure.)

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 11:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 11:15 AM

mcswell wrote: "Thanks, I just submitted the feedback, mentioning this thread."

Okay, good. My solution was to create my own custom shortcut for precipitation in the Shortcuts app:

...If you're not familiar with Shortcuts, there are many free Weather shortcuts available to install & modify – it's a good way to learn. See HERE & HERE.

õ¿õ¬

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2020 11:15 AM in response to mcswell

mcswell wrote: "Thanks, I just submitted the feedback, mentioning this thread."

Okay, good. My solution was to create my own custom shortcut for precipitation in the Shortcuts app:

...If you're not familiar with Shortcuts, there are many free Weather shortcuts available to install & modify – it's a good way to learn. See HERE & HERE.

õ¿õ¬

readability of weather app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.