You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What am I being charged?

how do I find out why I’m being charged this 9.49$ a month and I got charged twice in a week. Also don’t know what I’m being charged .99 a month for. It has been reacurring for months

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 9:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 10:33 PM

Under Settings -> your name (top of list) -> Subscriptions, you should be able to see any recurring charges you might have.

The 0.99 charge could well be iCloud storage. Under Settings -> your name (top of list) -> iCloud you can check and manage your storage. If you have 50GB of iCloud storage, that is costing you 0.99 a month. To change it, go to Manage Storage -> Change Storage Plan.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 19, 2020 10:33 PM in response to star37

Under Settings -> your name (top of list) -> Subscriptions, you should be able to see any recurring charges you might have.

The 0.99 charge could well be iCloud storage. Under Settings -> your name (top of list) -> iCloud you can check and manage your storage. If you have 50GB of iCloud storage, that is costing you 0.99 a month. To change it, go to Manage Storage -> Change Storage Plan.

What am I being charged?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.