You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help trying to delete stuff from my iphone

So before I got the iPhone 11 I had my iPhone 6 but I couldn’t delete my app or photos or anything because I broke the screen and I bent the phone,and the screen stop working it would do random stuff on its own and I had no control,and I wanted to delete all my stuff because I was getting the 11 but Am trying to sell my iPhone 6 to my friends but I don’t want any of my information to be exposed and I need help removing everything from my old iPhone and be sure it’s all Clear

if you could please help me with a solution that would be great apple :)

hope you see this

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 9:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 11:56 PM

they will not

This

is a user helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing

apple here just fellow users

if you can't take the following steps because the device is too damaged there really is nothing you can do

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2020 11:56 PM in response to JrMartinezO

they will not

This

is a user helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing

apple here just fellow users

if you can't take the following steps because the device is too damaged there really is nothing you can do

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I need help trying to delete stuff from my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.