You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t restore my backup

Hi everyone,

I have backed up data from my iPhone 7 Plus onto my PC and now I am trying to restore my backup data but every time I do it it usually takes an hour and at the end it says that backup failed and get this error. I have attached a photo below. Thanks

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 9:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 10:07 PM

Connect iPhone to Computer / Mac

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

Troubleshoot —> Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows - Apple Community

See how to --> Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Can’t restore my backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.