You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi I have a problem with changing the apple id email

I want to change my apple id email but when I try that it says ( you can only add the @icloud.com addres on file in your account ) , what that mean ?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 9:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 9:58 AM

From the article below.

To find an eligible email address that you can use as your Apple ID login, sign in to your Apple ID account page and click Edit under the Account section. You see Reachable At and a login alias with a question mark icon . If you hover over the icon, you see a message that says, "This is an alias of your Apple ID email address."

Apple ID Name Change.        

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 21, 2020 9:58 AM in response to fadlah_88

From the article below.

To find an eligible email address that you can use as your Apple ID login, sign in to your Apple ID account page and click Edit under the Account section. You see Reachable At and a login alias with a question mark icon . If you hover over the icon, you see a message that says, "This is an alias of your Apple ID email address."

Apple ID Name Change.        

hi I have a problem with changing the apple id email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.