You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

short battery life for Apple watch

The battery in my watch runs down in about 8 hours. I only use one app for about 45 minutes. Wireless & notices are both turned off to save power.

What's the fix for this. Just started happening about one week ago. Watch is about 6 months old.

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 7:00 PM

1 reply

Apr 25, 2020 7:20 AM in response to Sail2020

Hey, Sail2020!

I see that you have some concerns over the battery life of your Apple Watch. I'd be happy to help!

There are a lot of factors that go into how your Apple Watch battery performs. Based on your described issue, I think the information outlined in the Apple Support articles Check your battery and charge your Apple Watch - Apple Support and Apple Watch Battery and Performance - Apple Support will help you manage your battery life and performance.

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities.

Have a lovely weekend.

short battery life for Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.