You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icons are 200% on my phone -- too big

How can I reduce the icons (and everything) on my iPhone (iPhone SE - 1st generation)? I must have accidentally changed a setting. I can't slide to power down or anything - the code to enter the phone is too large. Help!

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 1:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 1:24 PM

According to: If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"If you can't access Settings because your Home screen icons are magnified, double tap with three fingers on the display to zoom out."

6 replies

Apr 25, 2020 3:40 PM in response to Ferd II

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond, Ferd. I tried both solutions you recommended with no results. I chatted with an Apple Support Advisor who (after we had tried everything) suggested a hard shutdown and starting up again. It worked + I'm in! Thanks again + just so you know, he suggested the same things to try that you did! When they didn't work, we went with the hard shut down :-)

Icons are 200% on my phone -- too big

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.