You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro start up issues

I updated my 2012 MacBook Pro last night to catalina and after it finished I tried to log in and the progress bar just wouldn’t fully load. I’ve restarted the computer so many times but it never loads, I’ve tried it in recovery mode too. I reinstalled the update and logged in, now it’s just constantly been loading for hours.

MacBook Pro 15", OS X 10.11

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 11:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 11:20 AM

If your Mac doesn't turn on

Read and follow each of its steps, all the way through and including Step 4, which directs you to:

If your Mac starts up to a blank screen

Read and follow each of it steps also, all the way through and including the end, which takes you to:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 27, 2020 11:20 AM in response to Emilymai

If your Mac doesn't turn on

Read and follow each of its steps, all the way through and including Step 4, which directs you to:

If your Mac starts up to a blank screen

Read and follow each of it steps also, all the way through and including the end, which takes you to:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."

MacBook Pro start up issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.