You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find out is I been hacked

How can I find out if someone can see my information on a other device or if they have a tracker on my phone

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 8:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 7:04 AM

how do I find out if spyware has been loaded into my iphone?

5 replies

May 26, 2020 7:31 AM in response to angelice05

Apple devices can be hacked (rarely!), and jailbreaking makes that easier, though this hacking is targeted at specific folks, and is not widespread.

What is VASTLY more common, and very likely happening here is somebody is trying to hack you, yourself.

Scammers seek to cause you to things that will benefit them.

And they’ll use advertising, propaganda, titillation, curiosity, fear of missing out, fear in general, greed, anything.

They’ll use your old passwords to convince you too, acquired from web services that have been breached.

(They’ll also try your email address and password everywhere, called cramming, which is why unique passwords help.)

Pretty much anything they can think of and that some of us will fall for, the scammers will try.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

What to do? Unique passwords and learn what makes passwords better, enable two-factor authentication on your Apple ID, keep good backups, keep your iPhone or iPad or Mac and its apps current, and be skeptical about claims received from folks that want you to do something.

Us humans are far easier to hack than increasingly are our computers.

If you’re concerned about your iPhone, back up, wipe it, load current iOS, and restore your backup. And enable two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Comparatively little of the iPhone malware around can persist over a reload, nor will a jailbreak typically persist.

Find out is I been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.