You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download Australian apps

Hi

im trying to download australian apps and for some reason the App Store is telling me I can’t access them. I haven’t changed the country associated with my Apple ID which is still Australia so not sure what I can do? Most frustrating! Thanks for any help

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 3:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 6:32 AM

What happens when you try? Error message(s)? More information would help. Account disabled?

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 28, 2020 6:32 AM in response to Sarnia123

What happens when you try? Error message(s)? More information would help. Account disabled?

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support.    

Contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

Apr 28, 2020 4:17 AM in response to Sarnia123

I suggest that you contact Apple support using one or more of these links:

You can get Apple telephone support for help in solving your problem using this link https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362 Be patient sometimes Apple support is closed to immediate phone support.

contact Apple Support (taken from a document having to do changing one's country or region)

And you also can contact iTunes worldwide support to get help via text, chat, or phone using this link https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region/itunes. At the bottom of your screen, use Tell us how we can help to select among support options.

Can’t download Australian apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.