You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to disable find my iphone using icloud

How to disable find my iPhone? I must return it in to an insurance carrier with this feature disabled and the phone is inoperable.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 12:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 12:15 PM

The simplest and most convenient way to disable Find My iPhone on your device is by using iCloud.com. You can access your account from any browser on any device or computer. Go to iCloud.com, log in, and follow these steps.

1. Click Find iPhone on the main iCloud screen.
  2. Click All Devices from the top.
  3. Devices in your list that are offline (turned off) have a gray indicator next to them. Click the small X next to the device you want to remove from Find My iPhone.
  4. You will receive a confirmation message for the removal of the device. Click Remove.

Hope it helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 28, 2020 12:15 PM in response to HelpNeeded222

The simplest and most convenient way to disable Find My iPhone on your device is by using iCloud.com. You can access your account from any browser on any device or computer. Go to iCloud.com, log in, and follow these steps.

1. Click Find iPhone on the main iCloud screen.
  2. Click All Devices from the top.
  3. Devices in your list that are offline (turned off) have a gray indicator next to them. Click the small X next to the device you want to remove from Find My iPhone.
  4. You will receive a confirmation message for the removal of the device. Click Remove.

Hope it helps!

how to disable find my iphone using icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.