You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook Air is not displaying images on the internet on certain sites even though I have plenty of storage

Is there anything I can do to get images to show up on websites? For now they are just showing up as question marks on certain sites that I use for school.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 10:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 2:58 PM

It’s likely an internet connectivity issue. The internet is not very reliable right now.

Try rebooting the wifi modem and restarting the Mac

• and see if this article is of help:

If Safari doesn't load a page or webpage items are missing - Apple Support

4 replies

Jun 16, 2020 11:19 AM in response to hannahh2222

I'm having a similar experience on an iMac running OSX 10.11.6, and on all browsers on the machine. I looked at the Safari-specific support doc, but this is clearly outside of the individual browsers. Certain pages will load with the layout in place but the graphics missing and a "?" box in their place. It's not the web sites, either, as I can switch to my MacBook Pro laptop, call up the same pages and see everything that's missing. This seems to have occurred overnight about 3-4 weeks ago. One day the sites all looked fine. The next, no graphics. I've gone through System Privacy settings and deleted stored data for the specific sites, too, then opened them again, but this made no difference. It might be something simple and specific in Security & Privacy, but at this point, I don't really know what to try next.

My Macbook Air is not displaying images on the internet on certain sites even though I have plenty of storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.