You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't get Mojave to install

When I try to install Mojave as directed, I get the following message: This copy of the Install macOS Mojave application is damaged, and can‘t be used to install macOS.

What do I do? Thank you

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 12:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 3:21 PM

nancyfaym wrote:

When I try to install Mojave as directed, I get the following message: This copy of the Install macOS Mojave application is damaged, and can‘t be used to install macOS.
What do I do? Thank you

Delete it, empty the trash and download a fresh copy.

Slow interent download speed is one cause for corruption, out dated installer is another.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 29, 2020 3:21 PM in response to nancyfaym

nancyfaym wrote:

What do I do? Thank you

Delete it, empty the trash and download a fresh copy.

Slow interent download speed is one cause for corruption, out dated installer is another.

Can't get Mojave to install

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.