You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Playlist

I accidentally deleted playlists that I really needed, there has to be some way to get them back. Can someone help me?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on May 1, 2020 10:43 AM

2 replies

May 1, 2020 11:24 AM in response to gmarag

So I’m old-school and computer illiterate and this was a new change for me not be able to buy single songs but have a $9.99 subscription. Which I didn’t want to so I canceled that and I got an email stating that I will not be able to keep the songs I bought which is kind of ridiculous because Didn’t I buy them? And does this mean that it wiped out all of my songs previous to the new monthly rate program or do I get to keep those songs? My subscription was only a month long and I didn’t want to go back and fight the charge so I just sucked it up and used it for a month barely. So what do I do now? I have hundreds of songs that I had bought over the years when they were the $.99 charge. The way the email seems to state is after May 4 when my subscription expires I will no longer have access to my iTunes songs. It seems kind of like a scam and kind of not to fair if you’re going to take all my songs away and I have no access to them.

Deleted Playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.