You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music on Macbook does not show on iPhone

I have a couple of songs that are on my Music (iTunes) on the macbook but they do not show on my phone. I have manually updated the iCloud library, restarted my phone etc. Any tips?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on May 1, 2020 1:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 2:50 PM

First the basics -- some things to confirm/check:

Do you have iCloud Music enabled on both your Mac and iPhone?

Do you have other devices using iCloud Music Library in which these songs show up OK?

If you look in Music on your Mac, check the cloud status of these songs to see if there is an error preventing them from uploading to iCloud.

You might try turning off "Sync Library" (iCloud Music Library) on your iPhone, restart, then turn it back on.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2020 2:50 PM in response to redra1der

First the basics -- some things to confirm/check:

Do you have iCloud Music enabled on both your Mac and iPhone?

Do you have other devices using iCloud Music Library in which these songs show up OK?

If you look in Music on your Mac, check the cloud status of these songs to see if there is an error preventing them from uploading to iCloud.

You might try turning off "Sync Library" (iCloud Music Library) on your iPhone, restart, then turn it back on.

Music on Macbook does not show on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.