You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone says my storage is full. I have a lot of other data

Guys,

my phone says my storage is full. I have a lot of other data, how can I get rid of it?!

Thanks! Stay safe!

T.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 2, 2020 4:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 4:47 PM

tsarina161 Said:

"my phone says my storage is full. I have a lot of other data, how can I get rid of it?!"

-------

Two Thoughts:

I. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also..

II. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files (Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

• Cookies perform remembrance of certain site-entered data.
  • Cache keeps a snapshot of the last time you visited a site.

Go Here: Clear the History and Cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 2, 2020 4:47 PM in response to tsarina161

tsarina161 Said:

"my phone says my storage is full. I have a lot of other data, how can I get rid of it?!"

-------

Two Thoughts:

I. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also..

II. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files (Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

• Cookies perform remembrance of certain site-entered data.
  • Cache keeps a snapshot of the last time you visited a site.

Go Here: Clear the History and Cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch - Apple Support

My phone says my storage is full. I have a lot of other data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.