You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Pro Max Battery Life decreasing!

Is this normal?! I’m so worried because in just 2 months my battery life was already down to 98%. I took a record just one week after and it is already 97%. Can Apple do something about this? This phone is very expensive so the battery should be more durable than the previous older iphone models but its not. My friend has an iphone xr and her phone is 6 months old and it is 97%. My phone which is going 3 months of use and I charge it once a day, I don’t drain it below 25% and not over charge it too, but why is it decreasing so fast? Will apple replaced this? I hope that Apple will listen and help regarding this problem. It’s not easy to earn money and spend it to a very expensive item and just go to waste. I took really good care of my iphone and this is just disappointing and discouraging. Please, Apple.🙏🏼

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 6, 2020 12:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2020 1:18 PM

There is nothing wrong with your battery if your battery health is at 98%.

No Apple won't replace it. there is no Apple here in these forums.

and you can't compare it to your friends XR because the 2 of you aren't using the phone the same way.

if you two were stuck to the hip and use it the same way at all times then you can make that comparison.

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 6, 2020 1:18 PM in response to zarr30

There is nothing wrong with your battery if your battery health is at 98%.

No Apple won't replace it. there is no Apple here in these forums.

and you can't compare it to your friends XR because the 2 of you aren't using the phone the same way.

if you two were stuck to the hip and use it the same way at all times then you can make that comparison.

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Iphone 11 Pro Max Battery Life decreasing!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.