You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation unlock I phone 11

How do you unlock activation I phone 11 my Apple ID already deleted. So every time I wanna erase my phone the Apple ID and password keep poping out on the screen.. so i type in my Apple ID it’s not recognize anymore.. like I said the Apple ID it’s already deleted...

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 7, 2020 5:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 6:06 PM

Apple never deletes Apple IDs, unless you ask them to. And if you do ask them to they warn you that you must remove activation lock first or your device will become useless. So if your Apple ID truly no longer exists (and isn’t just disabled) you are out of luck.

We can’t help you in this user to user forum; you can try contacting Apple’s account security team—>Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 7, 2020 6:06 PM in response to Community User

Apple never deletes Apple IDs, unless you ask them to. And if you do ask them to they warn you that you must remove activation lock first or your device will become useless. So if your Apple ID truly no longer exists (and isn’t just disabled) you are out of luck.

We can’t help you in this user to user forum; you can try contacting Apple’s account security team—>Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

May 7, 2020 6:03 PM in response to deggie

I know that you deleted your self .. but the problem is Apple the one deleted my Apple ID and I forgot to unlock it that’s why I got all this problem

Activation unlock I phone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.