You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Student benefits

Hi I recently bought a Mac and I was thinking buying an iPad Pro, just wandering if apple will have the promotion for students soon? I heard sometimes when we buy a Mac or iPad we can get a beats headphones right? Coz this year is a bit weird, want to double check if that promotion will be the same. Thank you!

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on May 9, 2020 6:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 5:55 AM

IF Apple chooses to do a back to school promotion, you will hear about it the same way the rest of us do: from Apple's website. While Apple has done a back to school promotion for several years in the late summer, there is no guarantee that such a promotion will occur again until it is announced by Apple. If Apple chooses not to have it, there will be no notification.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 10, 2020 5:55 AM in response to runmei

IF Apple chooses to do a back to school promotion, you will hear about it the same way the rest of us do: from Apple's website. While Apple has done a back to school promotion for several years in the late summer, there is no guarantee that such a promotion will occur again until it is announced by Apple. If Apple chooses not to have it, there will be no notification.

May 9, 2020 6:38 PM in response to runmei

We’re other users and not folks that work for Apple, and we don’t know what offers will be available until those offers are available, nor details on what those hypothetical offers might be, and this year is a little more turbulent than most. The folks that do work for Apple and that do know, typically can’t or won’t say. Offers also tend to vary by geography, when they are made available.

Student benefits

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.