You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods won't connect to my MacBook Pro

My AirPods won't connect to my MacBook Pro. They will, however, connect to my iPhone no problem. But when I try to connect them to my MacBook, even after turning off Bluetooth on my iPhone just in case it was somehow interfering with Bluetooth on my Mac, as well as following all the steps at the following link, https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207010

they still won't connect. When I have Bluetooth on my Mac turned on I can see them in the menu under "Devices" from the bar at the top of the screen, but when I then try to click "Connect" to the AirPods on that menu, nothing happens. When I try to select my AirPods from the volume menu from said bar, either the AirPods don't even show up in the menu or if they do, I click on them and again nothing happens, it just stays fixed on having my MacBook speakers as the audio output.

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 10, 2020 7:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 11:57 AM

Hello,

Have you tried resetting your AirPods?

Reset your AirPods

2 replies

My AirPods won't connect to my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.