You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing question

How do I remove all family members (including those under 13) from my family sharing and start over assigning apple ID's to my kids? I accidentally set up 2 accounts for my daughter and want to get rid of one of them.

Posted on May 11, 2020 8:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 8:18 AM

Instead of disbanding the existing family and starting over, you can attempt to delete the unwanted account that you set up for your daughter. Make sure you sign out from the places in the 4th link before deleting the ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account.         

Apple ID – How to Delete.        

Delete Apple ID (new).         

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support      

If necessary, contact Apple ID Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

To answer your question, see the links below.

Family Sharing -  Transfer a child to a different family group - Apple Support?        

Family Sharing - Leave.          

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 11, 2020 8:18 AM in response to keri57

Instead of disbanding the existing family and starting over, you can attempt to delete the unwanted account that you set up for your daughter. Make sure you sign out from the places in the 4th link before deleting the ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account.         

Apple ID – How to Delete.        

Delete Apple ID (new).         

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support      

If necessary, contact Apple ID Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

To answer your question, see the links below.

Family Sharing -  Transfer a child to a different family group - Apple Support?        

Family Sharing - Leave.          

Family sharing question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.