You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring previous version of iTunes playlist

I've created a playlist some months ago with 60+ songs in it. After a while and having upgraded iTunes the playlist consists of 11 songs only and that is the case on all devices linked to the same Apple-ID. Tried to re-import iTunes Music Library.xml but didn't help. Is there any way to restore the previous version of the playlist?

Thx

iMac Pro

Posted on May 11, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 12:23 PM

Hello zoltán115.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to restore the original version of your playlist. I’m happy to help.

Please use the steps here to restore the specific file for your playlist: Use Time Machine to restore deleted files or older files - Apple Support

Let me know the results.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 12, 2020 12:23 PM in response to zoltán115

Hello zoltán115.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to restore the original version of your playlist. I’m happy to help.

Please use the steps here to restore the specific file for your playlist: Use Time Machine to restore deleted files or older files - Apple Support

Let me know the results.

Take care.

Restoring previous version of iTunes playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.