You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 13.4.1 ISSUES AND DOWNGRADE

HOW DID YOU DOWNGRADE YOUR IOS OR FIX THE ISSUES AFTER DOWNLOADING THE LATEST ios 13.4.1?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 12, 2020 5:18 AM

6 replies

May 18, 2020 10:34 AM in response to hudzy226

How about this. I "upgraded" my ipad pro to 13.4.1 Sunday. Now it randomly reboots every few minutes. I did a wipe and restore from backup. Same problem. So, back to the question that many of us have. How do I downgrade from 13.4.1 to the previous version?

I've seen several comments that Apple does allow downgrades. Then what is a USEFUL suggestion?

May 18, 2020 10:37 AM in response to YetAnotherAppleAccount

Given the metrics provided, there is no useful suggestion since you are expecting a way to downgrade. Apple does not support downgrading. They do provide information for troubleshooting your device, or you can ask here on the ASC, a user to user support forum that Apple does not participate in, and fellow users will attempt to help you.

Jun 8, 2020 11:04 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

Apple has no fix for the issues of 13.4.1 except to hope that 13.4.5 fixes it, oh no it's now called 13.5, oh but wait for 13.5.3...

You can check out 3utools which does what Apple won't.

Although AppleCare is great for the devices it's on, if you make the mistake of getting your cracked display fixed by a kiosk for an older device, Apple won't touch it. Although the update causes the problem, you have no approved way to fix it.

IOS 13.4.1 ISSUES AND DOWNGRADE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.