You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account Recovery

I changed my cell phone and I can't access my old apple id. I get the two-factor authentication with a number that I no longer have, I do not have access to it. I tried to change the number and it says that they will communicate in a moment to my new number but I never receive the call or the text. What can I do to recover my account?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 17, 2020 1:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 1:16 PM

Please try reposting your question without using the code insertion <>. Its cut off your total post.

The recovery below? If you can't get a verification code, you will need to recover the account.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2020 1:16 PM in response to Jrdz17

Please try reposting your question without using the code insertion <>. Its cut off your total post.

The recovery below? If you can't get a verification code, you will need to recover the account.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

Account Recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.