You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Turkey

Hello I saw a new feature. It says I should be able to see what my friends are listening to on Apple Music. But at the bottom of the article (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207948) it says "Sharing music with friends isn't available in Russia, China mainland, and Turkey." why tho? I live in Turkey. Will it be available soon or is it permanent? Does anyone have info about that? thanks

iPhone X

Posted on May 18, 2020 3:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 18, 2020 3:31 PM

Hello luxurynavy,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're wondering why 'See What Friends Are Listening To' isn't available in Turkey, and if this feature will be available to you in the future using Apple Music.

The Availability of Apple Media Services does vary based on the country or region where you're located. While we're not able to speculate if or when this specific feature might become available in Turkey, your best bet would be to periodically check if See what friends are listening to in Apple Music is updated with new information.

Additionally, if you'd like to provide feedback to Apple about the availability of this feature, you can do so by visiting the following link: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 18, 2020 3:31 PM in response to luxurynavy

Hello luxurynavy,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're wondering why 'See What Friends Are Listening To' isn't available in Turkey, and if this feature will be available to you in the future using Apple Music.

The Availability of Apple Media Services does vary based on the country or region where you're located. While we're not able to speculate if or when this specific feature might become available in Turkey, your best bet would be to periodically check if See what friends are listening to in Apple Music is updated with new information.

Additionally, if you'd like to provide feedback to Apple about the availability of this feature, you can do so by visiting the following link: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple

Take care.

Apple Music Turkey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.