You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Pencil 2nd Generation Stopped Working Suddenly

I bought an iPad Pro 11" WiFi and an Apple Pencil 2nd Generation November last year, 2019. They paired well and my pencil was working perfectly. All of sudden this week, my pencil stopped functioning.

I followed steps mentioned in Apple Support page, including removing the pencil from Bluetooth's My Devices and still it does not pair.

I thought it is software update glitch and I updated to iPad OS 13.5 today but no vein.

Has anyone faced similar issues recently? Appreciate your help.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on May 24, 2020 12:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 12:48 AM

In such a situation, if you already followed ALL the steps provided in this article:--> Use Apple Pencil with your iPad or iPad Pro - Apple Support since your pencil is still covered by warranty, I would contact Apple Support directly and see if they have a solution to offer:--> Get Support 

Regards

Giulio

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 24, 2020 12:48 AM in response to iiliyaa

In such a situation, if you already followed ALL the steps provided in this article:--> Use Apple Pencil with your iPad or iPad Pro - Apple Support since your pencil is still covered by warranty, I would contact Apple Support directly and see if they have a solution to offer:--> Get Support 

Regards

Giulio

My Apple Pencil 2nd Generation Stopped Working Suddenly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.