You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I never ordered the app called Mobile Legends and I received email confirming purchase. I need it refunded back to the card it was charged on

I am bring charged over $50 for the app Mobile Legends which I never ordered. I need the charge to be removed

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on May 24, 2020 8:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 5:04 PM

Most likely the email was a scam to get you to enter your Apple ID and password so it can be hacked. If you did that change your Apple ID password IMMEDIATELY. If you didn’t respond and didn’t download anything you can just delete the email.

For your peace of mind you can see if the purchase appears in your history—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If the purchase actually shows up you or someone who knows your Apple ID (or who you share an Apple ID with) ordered it. The other possibility (if it was actually purchased) is your Apple ID was hacked. See this support article—>If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support. If this last possibility is true you can request a refund—>Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 24, 2020 5:04 PM in response to Annie70–stewarthur70

Most likely the email was a scam to get you to enter your Apple ID and password so it can be hacked. If you did that change your Apple ID password IMMEDIATELY. If you didn’t respond and didn’t download anything you can just delete the email.

For your peace of mind you can see if the purchase appears in your history—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If the purchase actually shows up you or someone who knows your Apple ID (or who you share an Apple ID with) ordered it. The other possibility (if it was actually purchased) is your Apple ID was hacked. See this support article—>If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support. If this last possibility is true you can request a refund—>Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I never ordered the app called Mobile Legends and I received email confirming purchase. I need it refunded back to the card it was charged on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.