You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscriptions

Can't see Subscriptions on either my iPhone, iPad or thru iTunes. Anyone else having this issue?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 25, 2020 12:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 25, 2020 12:25 PM

Subscriptions is there, but when I select it, it says it can't connect. I've tried on my phone, ipad and thru iTunes. I've tried on WiFi and LTE. I've logged out, restarted and logged back in. Still won't work.

4 replies

May 25, 2020 12:39 PM in response to Kootenaidog

I can see my subscriptions page when I try to access it on my Windows computer in iTunes. According to Apple - Support - System Status, there are also no issues with the iTunes Store or App Store.

If you are trying to cancel or change a subscription, I would suggest trying again later or to contact iTunes Support. I would also let them know about the issue you are having when trying to access your subscriptions to find out what is going on.

Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.